Saturday, October 6, 2007

A New Journey Begins...

So Here We Are....Something new for me, and something I hope you will enjoy as much as I think I am going to. I love writing my weekly columns, but sometimes things happen Right Now that I wish I could talk about, but know it will be over and gone before the column comes out.

The nature of the newspaper business is such that my deadline is actually days before the column appears, so breaking news is often no longer breaking or even news by the time you are reading my column.

This gives me another avenue to talk about things and be a little more current, but more than that, it gives you a chance to give me feedback. I love hearing from my readers, whether it is a "good job!" or a "you really blew it this time!"

We are in this together. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope you are too.

No comments: