Friday, January 18, 2008

In Loving Memory

I feel the loss as if mine had been there in that fire. Last week, Chance spent six days at Dr. Cato's home away from home, living in the doggy hotel until we got back from Minnesota. So easily, it could have been mine. It was some of yours. There is, quite simply, nothing that can be done to ease the pain and the sorrow. But I would want a way to remember my beloved pet if he had gone on, and so I would like to offer a way for anyone affected to do the same.

I would like to be able to memorialize the pets lost. If you will post your thoughts, your stories, your memories or whatever you would like, I will put them all together on this blog, and we will rejoice in their lives and the love and joy they brought to us. We might be able to upload pictures, too. I'm still not sure about that part.

For now, this is your page, to honor the lives and the memory of your pets. If you have questions or comments or concerns, email me at tfurnish@sbcglobal.net.

2 comments:

Betty said...

We lost our dog milo in the fire.It has been heartbreaking for us.He was our dear friend and a very speacial part of our family.Milo was a 13 year old maltese and has brought us alot of joy and happiness.My heart goes out to all the families who lost their pet's.
Sincerly
Betty Jerome

Tena said...

Betty-
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know words are not enough, but they are all I have. Thank you so much for sharing Milo with us.