Monday, August 31, 2009

Update On Customer Yes, Service No

Kudos to Connie at the Public Service Commission. We had been promised the phone cable would be buried on a certain date. I had decided if I didn't see activity by noon, I would call the PSC.

Connie beat me to it. She called me at 10 a.m. Were they there? No ma'am. She said she would take care of it. Phone company trucks started rolling in at 2 p.m. Our neighbor talked to the workers, who said they had gotten orders to do the job, and not leave until it was done. They stayed until 6:30 p.m.

Connie called me again Monday morning, following up. Did the workers come, and did I have service? Yes. And where should I send her flowers? She laughed, and said she was happy to help. I was happy to have her help too. Otherwise, I would still be in CenturyTel hell, paying my bill but not getting service.

So thanks, Ms. Connie at the Public Service Commission. I'm not sure what your exact job title is, but you got this customer the service she was looking for. You were kind, concerned, dedicated, and willing to go the extra mile. We truly appreciate your help.

No comments: